ROGER & GALLET STOCKING FILLER FOR HER

I love seeing what's in my stocking on Christmas day, the type of gift changes as you get older and although I do miss Disney socks and clothes for my Barbie dolls, I can't help but love the more mature gifts I now receive. Skincare, make-up, perfume and of course the traditional chocolate coins and orange make it memorable and quite amusing. I wonder if anyone else gets an orange in theirs? I think it's the funniest thing but apparently my entire family does this and I never complain but usually end up eating it half way through the morning before the delicious Christmas meal. This Christmas somehow *Roger and Gallet have made gifting, skincare and an orange all acceptable and a lot more attractive with their *Bois d'Orange stocking filler and they, smell, incredible!


Inside this beautiful little box comes samples of their delice Bois d'Orange handcream and fragrance that fills your senses with a rather refreshing and beautiful scent of not just the obvious orange but also musk and basil-verbena. I am quite fussy when it comes to fragrances as my taste is so personal but I genuinely do love the scent and I find it quite festive, so I've been spritzing it around my bed at night and on my coats before I leave the house in the mornings. I'd actually love it as a diffuser for the living room if I'm honest but you can buy the full sized bottle for £17 and I suppose one could just buy that instead and keep spritzing it around the home, totally something I do anyway. 

The handcream is packed with Shea butter, sweet almond oil, aloe vera and evening primrose oil to really nourish hands and protect them from the winter dryness and irritations of washing hands 100 times a day to try and prevent a cold or flu in the run up to Christmas, right? Surely I'm not the only one who does this? The sample contains 30ml's and I've been keeping mine at my bedside to apply before I nod off, I just love that creamy orange scent and my hands have been enjoying being taken care off again. Nourishing, replenishing and protecting it is and my cuticles are looking much better too. I love this handcream, it's one of the nicest ones I've ever tried, honestly!


The best part about this stocking filler is is costs just £6 and is a great way to sample Roger & Gallet products. It looks the part and the products really are such lovely little gifts to give to someone in the office, the kids' teachers and even as table setting gifts for your guests, because who doesn't love getting presents at the dinner table, a much better idea than a Christmas cracker if you ask me!

So if you're looking something quite luxurious and affordable to gift this Christmas I would personally recommend the Roger & Gallet stocking fillers because not only does it come in this beautiful Bois d'Orange set but also the Fleur de Figuier so you can stock up on a few and not worry about giving the same thing to everyone. It says a lot for so little and If you ask me is quite a unisex gift so even the gentlemen will appreciate it too. 

*Roger & Gallet Bois d'Orange Stocking filler £6 Available HERE

*PR Sample


Comments

Popular Posts