GLOW GOLD THIS CHRISTMAS WITH MAGNITONE'S BAREFACED PRECIOUS COLLECTION


We all dream of having perfect skin and whilst some of us are naturally blessed, a lot of us have to work for it, spending half a fortune on the latest technology in skincare with scientifically proven results. A year ago I discovered something far better than any face cream or cleanser, something that would tone, cleanse, firm up and reduce acne and pigmentation and it changed my skin completely and for the better. Ladies and gents let me introduce a gift worth giving this Christmas, the *Magnitone Precious collection Vibra-Sonic daily cleansing brush in Glittering Gold for that extra festive touch.

It's a compact, hand-held device that you charge, add your favourite cleanser too and use to exfoliate, remove make-up, massage and tone your skin and all at the push of a button. It comes with a brush head attached that you need to change every 3 months but don't worry about the finer details we'll discuss it more in depth further into this post. It's so easy to use and it does all the hard work for you, telling you exactly when to move it around and when to stop so you never overdo it. It comes with different settings depending on the sensitivity of your skin and it really is so quick to use in the mornings and before bed, and the time you do spend using it is absolutely worth it.

I can't think of a better gift to give to someone close this Christmas than a Magnitone because as someone who regularly uses hers and has done for the past year, I can attest to the excellent results I've gotten since I first used mine. The moment I stop using mine (mostly out of laziness) my skin turns on me and the breakouts are so viscous they last months on end.  If you know someone with troublesome skin that perhaps feels a little insecure or embarrassed because of acne, textural issues or blackheads, even hyper pigmentation then they will love you even more than they already do. Perhaps not for the first few weeks when the skin cells are being turned over and the break outs happen but give it a while and I promise they will not stop thanking you for this gorgeous gold one.


If you're wanting to know more about it then I've put together some top facts about the Magnitone to help you better understand what exactly it is and does and how to use it just below. 

THE FACTS
  • You can buy different types of brush heads, depending on sensitivity and needs
  • They must be replaced every 3 months
  • It comes with a fabulous 12 months warranty
  • A Magnitone membership
  • A travel pouch
  • A Wireless USB travel charger that's also magnetic
  • It has two different modes that you control at a push of the button
  • It's excellent for sensitive skin
  • It vibrates and beeps telling you when to move on to the next area of your face, you get 20 seconds per part of your face starting from the T-zone.
  • A red light comes on when you need to recharge your Magnitone
  • It comes with a protective cap
  • It deeply exfoliates
  • Boosts circulation
  • Cleanses pores
  • 100% waterproof so you can use it in the shower or bath
  • Can buy a shower hammock to store it safely and keep it handy
  • Reduces acne
  • But also causes quite the disturbance for the first few weeks of using it, at least until skin adjusts. It has to get worse for it gets better, keep that in mind!
  • And it adds the glow back into dull, dry skin.

If you're still dying to find out more, don't worry it comes with plenty of instructions and it really is the simplest of processes to do on a daily basis. It's fuss-free, pretty and really does all the hard work for you. Magnitone have won awards and tons of bloggers like I can attest to the quality and be very honest in saying that it 100% works. Therefore this Christmas for my first ever gift guide recommendation I am recommending the Magnitone Barefaced Daily cleansing brush from the precious collection and if the gold is just too dazzling for you, there's also a pretty frosty pink to get your hands on instead.


So if you buy it for your friend and end up keeping it for yourself, I don't blame you, after reading all about it I would be tempted to do the same. BUT, they might notice the fact that your skin looks healthier and perhaps a bit clearer than usual after a while and how are you going to explain that one?

Is it too early to say Merry Christmas? Perhaps, but for my first festive post I am wishing you all a wonderful Christmas this year and I hope you enjoy your brand new Magnitone and clearer, healthier looking skin. I'm off to remove my make-up with my Glittering gold Magnitone/ new best friend/ toy and enjoy the free massage after quite a stressful day. Buon Natale! 

P.S Apologies for the amount of times I used the word Magnitone, I dare you to count them and leave me a comment below telling me the exact number! 

Laura x

*Magnitone Barefaced Precious Collection in Glittery Gold or Rose Quartz RRP £70 Available directly from Website here https://www.magnitone.co.uk/products/limitededition

*PR Sample



Comments

Popular Posts