Pages

8.8.16

ORAL HEALTH WITH NANO-B

Without a doubt I hate mouths, and I remember thinking this clearly when I was considering training as a dental nurse many years ago. I just couldn't bring myself to look at broken teeth, black fillings, red gums and smell stinking breath every day for the rest of my life. I religiously ate gum, used fancy mouthwashes and sometimes brushed my teeth 3 times per day and that's when I knew just how important oral health was to me and that I really would've made the worst dental nurse on the planet. I feared bacteria and after having the unpleasant experience of an abscess, my obsession for a super healthy mouth, teeth and gums grew even more, to the point where I was spending a lot of time in the mirror constantly checking my teeth and gums. I debated an electric toothbrush but stuck with the basic 99p oral-b brushes from the supermarket because I prefer simplicity and I didn't need another piece of technology in my house. I had upped my game with flossing, brushing and oil pulling, but the one piece of equipment I really should have upgraded to was a Nano-B brush, the brush of all brushes, that would protect my body from a huge amount of nasty bacteria thanks to its silver and gold particles and naturally whiten my teeth at the same time.


It might look like a glorified toothbrush with its elegant style and storage tube but the science behind it all makes a lot of sense. Silver, bamboo, charcoal and gold are all proven to kill bacteria and it can't live on their surface, so why not put it into toothbrushes where the most disgusting amount of bacteria lives? Nano-b guarantee 99.9% of bacteria that comes in contact with the brush will be destroyed, resulting in a much healthier body, teeth and gums. All of these wonderful antibacterial properties are used in so many natural medicinal remedies and medical tools because of their safety and proven ability to do great things, so it's the best thing to happen to our toothbrushes really.

The brush heads are cut uniquely with an arrangement of longer and shorter bristles that are rounded at the ends that make it possible to get to the very backs of our teeth and up and around our gum line. The longer bristles have a flossing effect on teeth too, reducing the amount of times needed to manually do it with a pick during the week, the bonus being that it naturally whitens teeth over time as well. 

As for my own experience, I definitely don't need to floss as much, my gums were definitely sensitive for the first few days but now they feel great. Breath does feel a whole lot fresher and I completely put it down to the fact that Nano-b's genius brushes are doing a lot more work for me than any other brush has before. I don't need to put as much pressure into brushing either, and usually I really scrub to rid of plaque and tea stains so I'm really enjoying using it. There's no strange metallic taste or odd side effects with the silver, charcoal, bamboo and gold particles in the brushes either, so it's a win win for me.


The one thing I personally felt about Nano-b's technology was that although it kills 99.9% of bacteria, it simply cannot differentiate between good and bad and that would result in perhaps a reduction of my own natural good bacteria that protects my body, being weakened over time. The body is a magnificent thing that helps fend off illness and repair damage, so I wonder just how safe this technology would be in the long-run. Of course when you look into the amount of bacteria that lives in our regular toothbrushes (absolutely horrifying) I think I'd rather have a brush impregnated with antibacterial properties and be safer with them than suffering bleeding gums and an infected gut.


Nano-b literally have taken the work out of oral health by making these brushes multi-tasking with their brilliantly designed head and bristles. I have to say that I've really enjoyed using them and they have put my mind at ease now over the bacteria thing. I never thought science and toothbrushes would come together in this world but I really love that they have and I do feel more confident in the health of my mouth and toothbrush in general. I don't have to fear poop, E.coli, Staphylococcus Aureus or any fungus being pushed into my gums and bloodstream. (That made me nauseous just thinking about it) They don't have any strange metallic taste to them and they don't irritate my gums anymore, I think my gums have just gotten use to the feel of them and I love the flossing effect and natural whitening of my teeth. I can see and feel a difference already and it's only been a few weeks.

If you take your oral health care as serious as I do then I would recommend Nano-b as the first port of call. Why take any more risks with health than necessary, is now my kind of thinking when it comes to toothbrushes. In truth the only real downside to Nano-b brushes would be the thought of having to pay £8 per toothbrush and I know this will be a bit of a shock for some people, who like me, only spend a few pounds at a time on them and think nothing of it. However, you wouldn't have to replace that brush for quite a few months, instead of every 6-7 weeks it would be every 3 months and so far I think it's really worth it, but only time will really tell as I have no way to really prove to you that it is a better option, bacteria wise.


Let me know if you would be willing to permanently ditch the regular poop filled toothbrushes for good and try Nano-b. I'm going to leave you with links to the website where a lot more information is available but I hope you found this post a little bit educational and perhaps helpful. I'd love to write an update for you in a few months' time to let you know how I've been getting on with Nano-b as more of a long-term thing than a quick review after only a few weeks of use. Would you like that? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to check out the links. Happy Brushing!

*Nano-b Silver toothbrush with travel case £7.99 here
*Nano-b Charcoal and gold toothbrush with travel case £7.99 here


*PR Sample



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign