Pages

15.8.16

DUSTY GIRLS | VEGAN COSMETICS

I love make-up and being able to enhance, define and even conceal parts of my face that I want to, it's so much fun and it allows me to express myself according to how I'm feeling. I also love discovering new brands that are different and give me that little buzz you get when you have new make-up to play with. Dusty girls' make-up might be only new to my eyes and ears but my heart has been won over by their beautiful packaging, quality products and affordable prices. Vegan and cruelty-free this a brand winning even more hearts with their love of animals and healthy skin I can assure you now, you will love them.

Dusty girls are an Australian based brand owned by the infamous company Moo-goo skincare and are extending their range and products to the UK and is made with natural minerals and clays to not only keep us looking healthy but also keep our skin in top condition while we wear it. It's so hard to find cosmetic brands who will deliver quality products that will protect skin, rather than do it damage but Dusty girls have made it possible. Its beautiful make-up without the chemicals and the packaging is ridiculously cute, I think you'll all agree with me on that one!


NATURAL MINERAL BRONZER 'SUNSHINE'

Highly pigmented and perfectly formulated, this bronzer really adds warmth to my face and neck that I wish I had naturally. It really looks like I've been sunkissed and you can't really see the golden shimmer on skin unless in direct sunlight. It's stunning and the packaging it came in was a real treat for the eyes. It doesn't have any strange smell and it doesn't make me look orange either but it has enough warmth to keep me glowing. It's perfectly pigmented and isn't powdery at all, it glides on to the skin and lasts all day without breaking up or looking patchy. At just £15 for the compact, I'd say this is a real bargain and I can't stop using it. It's even replaced my contouring palettes as I much prefer being bronzed and this has completely convinced me to feel confident without all that extra shading. 



KABUKI BRUSH 

Everybody loves a soft, fluffy brush to apply their make-up and I honestly never thought of trying a kabuki brush with bronzer before, until now. It applies so flawlessly and effortlessly and it allows me to really buff in the product until you can't see where it begins or ends. It's a delight to work with and it feels like I'm using a kitten's paw to apply my products with, I am so impressed and I wish I'd done this sooner. The packaging is very cute as well with the logo on the base of the brush and it looks great on the vanity table. At just £7 for this brush you won't be breaking the bank for a quality brush with amazing buffing power.



Overall I am EXTREMELY impressed with the products I have from Dusty girls and in truth I am looking to test more, in particular their blushes and mineral foundation. I love that they are cruelty-free and natural without any harsh or dangerous chemicals. I haven't had any acne breakouts or burns, which can be quite common with certain make-up brands and products I've used in the past. I find the bronzer so flattering with or without a tan and the brush is ridiculously soft, I really can't say enough good things about them.

Tell me if you could try any of their products what it would be any why? Leave your answer in the comments below.  I wish you all a fantastic week and I hope you enjoyed today's post. Don't forget to check out the links below! 

For more Information and products visit the Dusty girls site here

*Dusty Girls Sunshine Bronzer
*Dusty Girls Kabuki Brush

*PR Sample

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign