Pages

3.4.16

HOW TO MAKE THE YUMMIEST BANANA COOKIES


I am absolutely obsessed with these cookies and I've been busting to share them with you all here on my blog for quite a while now. You see I'm not selfish and when I like something I like to share and I want everyone else to experience the same warm, spicy-goodness that is these delicious, easy-bake, dairy-free and vegan Banana cookies. Are you drooling yet? You will be by the end of the post if not now and that's a guarantee!

If you're like me and you get bored of the same breakfast options, or are a BIG snacker then these cookies are absolutely perfect. You can bake a batch in the morning before you head out the door to work or in the evenings to pack in the kid's lunchboxes for the next day because they are so easy and quick to make. There's only 3 ingredients and they bake in just 15 minutes! Want to know how to make them yet? Yeah, thought you might...


RECIPE

1 or 2 Mashed Bananas (depends on how many you want)

Organic rolled oats

Cinnamon 

HOW TO

Preheat Oven to medium heat. For me that's around 180-190 degrees Celsius. 

Take a large Bowl and begin mashing 1 or 2 ripe and brown bananas. 1 If you want to bake just two cookies, 2 bananas for four of them.


Begin sprinkling in Organic rolled oats, I use White's but you can use any brand you like best. Add as many oats to really pack the mixture into a sticky clump but not too much as you want it all to bind together


Place non-stick paper onto a tray, use a large spoon add the mixture separating into two or four balls, depending on the amount your making and flatten until they resemble a cookie


Give them a good dusting of Cinnamon, provided you're not deadly allergic and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown


Inhale the goodness


Pop the Kettle on


Go get ready for work



Some days I just don't feel like eating a huge breakfast and I want something a bit more like a chewy cookie/cereal bar and these are just perfect for those cravings. They are great for 10 o clock tea break in work, travelling, late night snack and weekend treats for the kids. Everybody loves them and there's no dairy in the mix whatsoever, so my lactose intolerant friends shouldn't have any problems whatsoever.

Warm, absolutely delicious and actually quite filling, this 3 ingredient recipe will have your mouth salivating like a bulldog and your house smelling absolutely incredible. They are perfect to pack and travel with and you can snack on them any time of the day. I promise co-workers will be staring at you whilst you munch them and the compliments on the warm aroma are aplenty.

Today I had mine with a few Chopped Strawberries, a handful of blueberries (my fave) and a mug of Lemon and Ginger tea and I was absolutely stuffed. But like I say you can eat them any time of day and eat as many as you want but people will try to steal them of your plate so make sure you NEVER leave them unattended. I have family members who are obsessed with baking them and can't go a few days without at least having eaten one.




They are so affordable to make so my student friends or those who are on a tight budget and don't want to have to learn a whole intricate recipe will appreciate the basic skills you need to make them. You can munch them in between lessons and they will keep you going throughout the day. Lots of carbohydrates, fibre, Vitamins and minerals to keep the brain going until you go home and will help kill cravings for the Mars and Snicker Bars, they are far more satisfying.

I really hope you enjoyed today's post, something a little different from LankyLaurasWay and I really enjoyed creating it. Please let me know if you make these and how you get on! I would love to see your snaps of how they turn out and hear your thoughts!

Now, stop salivating all over the keyboard and get baking these yummy cookies! Have a fabulous day everyone!

Laura x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign