SPRING BEAUTY HAUL


I apologise for mentioning Spring in almost every single post I've created lately but I'm just so excited for a refreshing of my wardrobe and my beauty products and you can't blame a girl for enjoying a new season and her life, can you? Today I'm sharing a beauty haul of a few things I've picked up on my travels bearing in mind warmer days and wanting look permanently sunkissed with beach waves, basically like a victoria secret model, better keep dreamin' right? haha Let's see what I've got in the bag this time...

MADAME LA L A WEST COAST FACE BRONZING SERUM 100ml £25


I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and it was a long time coming, Madame LA LA have been a tan brand I've loved since first use but I was missing the face bronzing serum from my stash and my heart was telling me I needed it more than wanted it. I won't say too much because I am going to create a post specifically for it but it's just so beautiful. I'm loving it so far and it was well worth the money. I know it seems a little pricey but it's a luxury tan brand that contains the most beautiful and natural ingredients to look after your skin while giving you the ultimate bronzed glow and you actually get a LOT of product with it.

GOT2B BEACH MATT HAIR TEXTURISING SALT SPRAY £4.05

Every year I grab a bottle of sea salt spray because as the weather "heats up" I like to air dry my hair as much as possible and go without any heat styling tools. With a product like this I can let my natural waves come through and simply spritz and scrunch in some sea salt for the texture and hopefully, long lasting hold. I've only used it once so far but it felt quite sticky and made my hair look greasy rather than gritty and voluminous. I'm not sure about this one, I may have to go and pick up something else instead, let me know if you have any recommendations!

MAGNITONE ACTIVE CLEAN REPLACEMENT BRUSH HEADS £16

I stopped using my Magnitone for quite a few months after my last brush head was ruined in some house work we were having done at the time and I couldn't afford £16 just to cleanse my face but my skin didn't cope as well as I'd have like it too without it and I knew I needed, no, HAD to replace them as soon as I could. Well, they arrived in the post last weekend and my skin is looking better already, it's smoother to the touch and clearer. I'm elated with the joy of knowing my skin is going to be better again and I don't have to worry about my make-up looking a mess anymore. I love having clear skin year round but there's something about the idea of having it for spring and summer. I can't wait to watch my skin get better and better everyday now!

GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS DELICATE SOOTHER SHAMPOO £3.89

I needed a new shampoo and something to help with my sensitive scalp for the days when I haven't had time to lather on the coconut oil. Apparently this shampoo is supposed to be really good for calming itching and any redness, whilst leaving your hair beautifully soft and not weighed down. The scent is absolutely gorgeous and it leaves my hair silky smooth to the touch, the brush just glides through my knotty ends and so far the scalp likes it. I just love trying new shampoo, I never really stick to the same brand because I've never found one that I really loved and this was on offer at time of purchase. The bonus being it's paraben free!

DOVE DERMA SPA SUMMER REVIVED GRADUAL TAN MED/DARK £6.99

It just wouldn't be spring without a new bottle of my most favourite gradual tan on the market. If you've been with me since the beginning, I'm talking 4 years ago when I had an entirely different blog, then you will know that I've adored this stuff from first use. However, they've re-packaged and formulated it and I cannot wait to see the difference, if any. I use the medium to dark because it gives the most natural brown colour to my skin tone, whereas the lighter shades pop up more orange on me.  I cannot wait to use it, every year for 4 years I pick up a bottle of this stuff, well, a tube now.

VELVOTAN THE ORIGINAL TANNING MITT £2.99

Apart from freshly shaved legs, there's nothing that compares to the excitement and freshness of getting a new tanning mitt. I like to replace mine every few months and I recently tore my tantastic mitt but I couldn't find a new one anywhere so I just picked up the trusty old velvotan in pink of course. These are great to use both with developing tans and gradual for a super blended, flawless and natural finish. Basically, I can't be without one.

RIMMEL LONDON 60 SECONDS NAIL POLISH 'PILLOW TALK' £2.99

I'm so surprised at myself lately for not having gone mad with nail polishes, I've bought like three in the past few months and I'm getting a little bit worried about myself, as It's so unlike me! But, Recently I had a craving for baby blue nails like nothing else and this was the only colour I was really cracked on in the beauty isle. It's absolutely amazing with a tan and I love that it dries so quickly because life has been a bit hectic lately and I couldn't lay around waiting. I love the name of this shade too, so cute and such a gorgeous colour for spring.

So as you can see I've mostly been spending my money on tan, hair and skincare products because I want clear skin, soft, yet beachy hair and I want to look permanently tanned until summer comes around haha! I didn't go too crazy though, right? I've been a good girl but I definitely did deserve a shopping trip or two after the past few mad weeks I've had. 

I had so much fun creating this haul post for you all today but something I've wanted to say for the last little while is that I hope you don't think I'm bragging by any means when I create these posts. I'm not a braggy person and I wouldn't want anyone to feel that I was. I just like sharing my shopping trips because I love to read these kinds of posts and I like creating my own. I love a bargain and that's usually when I buy the stuff I want. I just look around for the best offers and deals before I buy anything, why pay more for anything when you can find it cheaper elsewhere? 

Anyways, let me know what you've picked up recently that you've fallen head over heels in love with and if you are anything like me and are getting prepped for spring weather and summer sunshine over the next few months. I can't wait for the warmer weather and I'll bet you're all the same! Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Laura x 

Comments

Popular Posts