THE LACE UP BALLET FLAT


This season seems to be all about the flats but not your usual styles, something a little more unique when it comes to the details. Lace up is everywhere right now and designers such as Michael Kors and Isabel Marant have also helped push the pointed toe into trending across the fashion world and we bloggers are loving it. Thankfully our high-street counterparts have brought out a more affordable option for us mere mortals who can't splash the cash and with similar detailing to help us look the part.

Whilst they might not be for everyone, it's something I'm willing to experiment with and especially so when they're such an affordable option and offering from the high-street brand Primark. Everybody loves Primark for their trend obsessed, highly affordable options and everybody knows when it's a short-loved seasonal trend that we can rely on them to deliver the goods
.
I picked my Ballet flats up from the wide fit range for the extra comfort and room because we all know pointed toes kill our feet, the extra room makes all the difference and if you're going to be doing a lot of walking in them, I suggest you do the same. The wide fit range also offers a more padded footing for the same price as the originals. 



I love the black suede and the lace up detailing is long enough to hit your shins should you want to go that far. They look amazing paired with dresses but can be made casual with ripped denim jeans and a basic white shirt for an effortless blend. 

I am a total flats girl and the more trendy the shoe the more interesting the outfit. I like something pretty, feminine and a little unique but with comfort and the ability to pair my flats with lots of different ensembles. I've seen these shoes everywhere in the high street lately, as well as across my social media accounts and I'm so impressed with Primark's offerings.

Bare the legs or keep em covered but these shoes will instantly update your wardrobe and bring a little hint of the medieval peasant vibe to your outfit. I say pick up a pair and get experimenting, if not Primark other high-street brands such as ASOS, New look, River Island and Missguided are all selling various colour options and you're sure to pick them up from one of these fabulous brands instead.



How about a red pair or even a gorgeous grey? Which shade would you go for and how would you style them? Let me know in the comments below guys and keep a look out for a style post coming up here on LankyLaurasWay featuring these beauties! Subscribe so you don't miss a post or follow me on Bloglovin' x 

Lace up Black Suede Pointed Ballet Flats £8 Available from Primark 


Comments

Popular Posts