A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS

It's been a while since I last shared some of my favourite beauty and fashion items here on the blog and over the last few weeks I have fallen in love with quite a few bits n pieces I just have to share. 

It's been a great start to the new year of buying things, mostly due to the sales and I think I picked up some serious bargains that I'm going to chat about in today's post. I love a nosey to see what others are talking about as their favourites and must-have products and of course I like to share mine too so I hope you like this post! I've left plenty of links to where you can purchase these things to try for yourself too as I know it just makes everything easier for you lovely lot!

Nivea daily Essentials Sensitive Micellar Water 200ml

Although it came as part of a set that my nana had bought me for crimbo, I fell in love with this micellar water. It's so gentle and yet effective at removing all my make-up at the end of the day. I've always been a huge fan of Nivea products but this new sensitive range is the bomb-diggity. The micellar water is probably my most favourite thing in the world right now and my eczema isn't affected by it at all. It keeps my skin soft, reduces redness and doesn't contain any perfumes or parabens, now that's a bonus for me! 

Nike Core Motion TR2 Trainers
I absolutely fell in love with these trainers the moment I opened the box and in truth, didn't expect great things from them for how little I paid but I am absolutely obsessed with them. I bought them to wear during my workouts and have actually worn them more with my jeans than anything. I love how vibrantly pink they are and the comfort they provide during my workouts and long walks are just incredible. I can't believe I only paid £33 quid for them. I want them in the black and white too, I just love them!

L'Oreal Infalliable 24 HR Foundation 
Though it's only been a few weeks I can honestly say I adore the coverage I get from this foundation. I hate that it's not cruelty free and I felt enormously guilty that I even purchased it in the first place but I just love the whole formula of this foundation and can't believe it's from the highstreet. It lasts really well throughout the day and doesn't catch on any of my drier patches. It looks marvellous in pictures and real life and the only thing bad about it is the colour range. I don't think it's as broad as it should be and the third shade in the range, 140 golden beige is even too dark for my self tanning days. I've just purchased the palest shade in 'Porcelain' so we'll see what it's like when it comes, expect a full review soon! 

NEW Nude Tote Handbag
Sale Offer £10 Available In-store Peacocks/ Similar Ebay


I had quite a few handbags slung over my arms last weekend and then I spotted this beauty just sitting there waiting to be picked up. I've always bought and used black handbags but when I saw this gorgeous nude colour with rose gold detailing I knew it was time for a change, plus nude goes with everything, much like black. I love a bargain and so when I saw the pricetag was reduced from £18 to £10 I ran to the till before someone else bought it. Unfortunately I couldn't find them online but if you live near a store definitely call in because they have so many gorgeous handbags to snap up in the sales!

F+F Leather Block Heel Ankle Boots
Sale offer £25 Available from Tesco F+F


Black ankle boots are a wardrobe staple and real leather is so much more reliable than your typical upper textile rubbish, as past experiences have taught me. They are so comfortable and go with dresses and jeans which I can style up or casual down because they are so versatile. I can't believe how much I paid for them, but that's why I love the sales in January. I say snap up a pair before they all ago, they also come in a tan colour too which I'm biding my time for my wages to come through so I can get them as well.

Rimmel 'Let's Get Nude' 60 Seconds Nail Polish
Finding the perfect nude everything is always a difficult thing when you take into consideration your natural skin tone. I love nail polish and I'm always picking up a few here and there on my travels and this was my latest purchase from the Rimmel stand. It's such a pretty nude colour with a mix of  beige and pink. I've found it to be extremely flattering against my warm colouring and I've had quite a few compliments on the colour. For £3 you just can't complain, it's a gorgeous everyday shade to wear when you can't go crazy with work restrictions and looks great out on date nights with an LBD too!

Believe it or not that's my shortened version of this post because I've had so many awesome shopping trips and fell in love with so many awesome new things but I plan on doing a few separate posts all about them and I'll probably do another favourites post at the end of this exciting new month. Seriously though, can you believe it's February already?

I hope you all had a reasonably good January, I can't wait to see what February will bring us, you never know what's around the corner, do you? You can catch me on twitter should you have any questions about today's post and I'd love to know what things you've snapped up in the sales in the comments below, tell me your best buy thus far. Have a fabulous day and I'll catch up with you all again soon dolls. 

Laura x

Comments

  1. Loving your picks! Especially the pink Nike's! Perfect!

    www.lesleyandeve.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know I love them! xx Gorgeous blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts