AUGUST BEAUTY FAVOURITES


Well, well, well, can you just believe that we're heading into September already? I just can't understand how or where the time is going but here we are and it's time for another monthly favourites post. 

To make things a little less long drawn out, I've started picking my top 5 products to share rather than every single thing I can think off. However, if you want to see more of what I'm loving, then I highly suggest you follow me on Instagram as I post everything there when I can. 


COCOA BROWN 1 HOUR TAN MOUSSE | Though not so much a new product but rather a rediscovery, I have fallen back in love with the original tan from Cocoa Brown. It smells amazing, dries quickly and allows me to have the most natural looking tan after just 1 hour but I can develop it darker if I want too. It's great when time is of the essence and last minute meetings and lunchdates pop up and you just want a little summer glow to your skin, Cocoa Brown is so beautiful and I absolutely love it! Get it here!


MESAUDA MILANO DIAMOND BAKED BLUSH 'MARIAH' | Though I could honestly have listed more than one blush product as a favourite from Mesauda, this is the one I have reached for time and time again. It gives skin such a beautiful dewy finish and is a slightly plum-pink colour, which is to die for. I don't think I've found a colour of plum blush that I've loved as much as this, it's just beautiful! All of the blushes from this range are but as I said Mariah was my bae last month. Get it here!


COLAB LONDON EXTREME VOLUME DRY SHAMPOO | I haven't heard many great reviews or much about this particular dry shampoo from the blogger realm but I absolutely love it. It smells absolutely gorgeous and gives my too soft, flat locks a bit of an Oomph! However, I don't actually use it to absorb grease but to give texture and grit to hairstyles like high pony's, top knots and loose waves and not only does it help hold it all in place, it also  boosts volume and I'm obsessed with it. A few spritzes on freshly washes hair and I can style my hair any shape I want too. Get it here!


LA ROCHE POSAY EFFACLAR DUO | I wish I didn't put off trying this for as long as I did because this is the answer to finding an emergency spot treatment. I was kindly sent two sample sizes to trial for La Roche a few weeks ago and I couldn't be more grateful because this product is just amazing. I can't tell you how many times this saved my skin, reduced pain and swelling and halved the size of spots in such a short space of time. I have a post coming up this month all about it so stay tuned for that but you can be sure I will be purchasing the full size once I finish testing a few other products I've been sent! Get it here!


MESAUDA MILANO TOP MODEL MATTE LIPSTICK 'HEIDI' |  Nude, matte, comfortable and non-drying, this lipstick was the one I constantly reached for because it went with every single make-up look I created. It's work, date, lunch and party, as well as BBQ and job interview appropriate, basically a fail-safe shade that anyone could wear. It's such a pretty brown, peach-pink colour and I absolutely love it. I've swatched it a few times for Instagram pictures and I've gotten so many compliments while wearing it, so it's definitely a colour that everyone likes and I think if you can't decide on a specific colour to choose from the range then you MUST get this one, I highly recommend it! Get it here!

That's everything  for this month's post and I really hope you liked it. Let me know if you've tried any of these products and if you prefer my idea of picking just 5 product to share. I wish you all a great September, especially students, whether starting school or college, I wish you the best of luck, try not to be too nervous, it'll all be ok and just remember it won't be long until Halloween and Christmas break with the way things are going, so don't stress too much! Have a wonderful day xx

Comments

  1. I love to have some dry shampoo on hand and the co lab one sounds great I'm always up for trying new products and they all sound great thanks for sharing!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Glad you liked the post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts