MESAUDA MILANO COSMETICS


Over the past few weeks I have been playing with a huge gift box of Mesauda Milano Cosmetics, a beautiful Italian based company that designs everything from Make-up to skincare and nail products.

This high quality brand has come across the waters and onto our British market and I'm more than excited to see a new range of cosmetics for us all to test and add to our collections. 

First of all I have to say that every single product I mention is truly high quality and far exceeds a lot of other brands I keep in my Make-up bag. I genuinely have fallen in love with Mesauda Milano and not just for their generosity but the colours, textures and longevity of the products themselves. You can find everything from basic, beautiful nudes, to your hot pinks and crimson reds and defining cheek products to soft, dewy blushes and they're all cruelty free! How amazing is that?

There's something for everyone to enjoy and I certainly have had fun playing with all my new make-up. Today I'm going to share with you my thoughts on the products I was sent but I will be doing more posts separately so you can see swatches of them and especially the lipsticks because let's face it they are far too pretty not to have their own post!

Diamond Baked Blush


Firstly the packaging is just gorgeous and I love that these blushes are domed and all come with celebrity based names and shades. Starting with 'Beyonce' which is the lightest peach toned blush, I think this is a beautiful shade suited to more tanned skins. Then 'Mariah' a slightly plum-pink, which will look amazing throughout Autumn/Winter and lastly 'Shakira' a pink-coral to perk up your cheeks to give your skin a serious dose of summer colour. I think Shakira and Mariah are perfect on paler skin tones whilst Beyonce is something I wear when I'm tanned, as I feel the colour is suited more toward olive skin tones and darker.

All of these blushes are very pigmented and become quite a loose powder with the slightest touch of a brush and so a light hand is needed. 

All of these blushes give a stunning healthy glow to the cheeks without the aid of shimmer or glitter and catch the light beautifully. I feel I look so healthy when wearing any of these blushes and I've had tons of compliments on how awake and dewy I look and I couldn't be happier; the quality is just fantastic and I feel they are a total dupe for the hourglass ambient light blushes. They are a total bargain when compared to hourglass, costing just £13.95 each instead of £28.00, that's a great saving of just over £14! If you love a dewy look and suffer with dry skin like myself, I would totally recommend these baked blushes, they have become an absolute must-have product when doing my make-up. Get them here!
4Ever Eyeshadow Pencil


You all know how much I love cream eye shadows because of their ability to last all day long and how easy they are to apply to create a basic eye look. Mesauda Milano's 4ever shadow sticks are long lasting, crease-proof and very pigmented. I love how easy they are to apply and blend and they look so pretty on their own but also work well as a base for any other eye shadows you might want to apply.

I have the shades 'Kyoga' a slightly metallic bronze and 'Kivu' deep chocolate shimmer and I love them both. They are gorgeous colours for gals out there who like me, love their neutral shades to create a subtle daytime look or a deep smoky eye, depending on the occasion. Both of these shades look gorgeous on blue eyes and really make them stand out but browns and greens would suit either of these colours too. Get them here!
Top Model Lipstick


Top model lipsticks are a matte formula, which feel extremely comfortable to wear throughout the day and don't feel drying or tight on the lips. As I'm sure you can guess by the title, all of these lipsticks are named after well-known models from around the globe. 

Starting with 'Gisele' which is the perfect peach shade, which you totally identify as the colour she would wear. It looks amazing with pale or tan skin and is perfect for summer. 'Heidi' is a brown -peach nude colour and is perfect to team with an array of make-up looks, especially when you can't decide what to pair with your brightly coloured eye make-up. 'Tyra' is a bright, slightly violet pink and is one to pair with a graphic liner look, I love this shade and it's a fun colour to wear during summer. 'Claudia' is the final shade and is a super hot pink with a blue undertone that I just can't stop staring at, how amazing is this colour? (Bottom Left picture, far right pink lipstick)

All of these lipsticks are very pigmented and give an even coverage, without making me feel like I need a lip balm to hydrate my lips. They are very easy to apply and packaging is very sleek, what's not to love? My absolute favourite shades at the moment are Heidi and Gisele but I really do love Claudia, I just don't know if I could pick one specific favourite because truth be told, I love all of these shades! These lipsticks are just £6.95 each, which is an amazing price for the quality. Get them here!

Aqua Kiss Waterproof Lip Liner


I have an obsession with lip liners and have steadily grown a little compartment in my beauty stash full of them from lots of different high street brands. Mesauda Milano aqua kiss liners have been my go-to since I first got them and not only because of the longevity but also the colours.

The shades I have are 'Femme' 105, a natural rose-pink to wear with nude lipsticks and 'Passion' 106, a deeper plum-pink to pair with my burgundy and hot pinks.

What I really like about these lip liners is the texture; they are not too creamy or drying and feel comfortable to wear. I have actually worn these alone and without any other products on top because the colours are so pretty. Overall, I really like these liners and they are so affordable too and at just £5.95 each, I think I'll have to pick up some more shades from the range because they are so good. Get them here!

Diva Pearly Lipstick


The diva collection is a range of pearlescent, hydrating lipsticks that come in the most beautiful packaging and gives that high-end, high quality feel. All are named after some super famous women from history as well as the present and I just love this idea. It allows you to wear a shade that your celebrity crushes or idol would and can help create a similar make-up look to that particular woman's style.

'Sofia' is a deep rose- pink shade, whilst 'Angelina' is a pale cool toned beige and has become a firm everyday favourite. 'Grace' is a stunning hot pink, with a blue shimmer undertone and is the standout colour from the four; it's absolutely incredible. 'Jenifer' is a warm caramel brown and would suit deeper skin tones.

All of these lipsticks feel very smooth and soft on the lips and although the lasting power isn't that great, the shades are stunning and I just love this whole celebrity theme running throughout the entire Mesauda Milano range. I really like these lipsticks and they are beautiful with their pearlescent finish and I believe it really adds to the colour of each lipstick. These cost just £7.95 each and that is totally comparable to high street brands and prices but with a better quality and a fabulous range of colours to choose from. Get them here!


Overall, I think the quality is outstanding with Mesauda Milano's products and the celebrity theme is a rather fun one to experience, which helps you create that particular Actress or Models make-up look.

I think the shades are bang on trend and fashion forward and I adore the packaging; everything is so sleek and chic and looks incredible on display. The prices range from high street to high-end, depending on the product and I think that makes it quite an evenly priced line. Some items start at just £5.00 whilst others begin higher and so I feel that everyone could have something from this collection, should they want too.

It's a fabulous collection which I had no premeditated ideas about and so I was very impressed when I swatched and used the products. I just love the lipsticks and the paraben free formulas used in a lot of Mesauda Milano's products. I highly recommend you pick something because you won't regret it.

As I mentioned earlier I will be doing some separate posts over time with the lipstick ranges and perhaps create some make-up looks for you all to see, so please let me know if there's anything in particular you would like me to try and create with these products. 

I am so grateful to have been sent such a beautiful array of make-up products and couldn't be happier with the quality, they are all truly fabulous and I think you will love them as much as I do. I'm so glad they have come to the UK and I will definitely be getting more of their make-up products over time.

I really hope you enjoyed reading this post and found it useful, I wish you all a fabulous day!

*PR Sample

For More Information Visit http://www.milanocosmetics.uk/

Comments

Popular Posts