Pages

6.8.15

ANOTHER THE LITTLE BEAUTY GUIDE COLLAB!


If you don't know who TLBG is then you should totally google it. The Little Beauty guide, as it's more commonly know, is an amazing beauty site, filled with tons of reviews and competitions for you to win fantastic prizes.

Over the past few months I have been lucky to write for them and today I just wrote a new piece for their site featuring my Top 5 Skincare products from the drugstore, so if you're on a tight budget or you just like to spend your money wisely, I've got you covered. From body butter to handcreams and makeup remover to body washes, I've covered my absolutey must-have, can't live without products and I had so much fun working on it!

 I was completely thrilled getting to write for them again, they are sucha lovely company and the people behind it work so hard to bring you amazing content. I've subscribed, so should you! 

Check out the post now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign