Pages

23.7.15

ROOTS & RITUALS DEEP CONDITIONING OIL


If you love using natural oils on your hair, then you're going to absolutely love this conditioning oil from Roots and Rituals. With over 10 different oils, your hair is going to love the nourishment and boost of hydration from just this one product.


Roots & Rituals have created this beautiful product for those that suffer with a dry and irritated scalp and for those who wish to grow healthy, long locks. If your hair has a lot of damage this bottle of oils could be its saviour, especially if you use bleach on a regular basis.

The quality of the ingredients is truly what makes Roots & Rituals deep conditioning oil so special and luxurious. Containing the three specific oils which actually penetrate the shaft of your hair, coconut, avocado and olive, you can be sure to feel a difference with not only your scalp but also the lengths.

Others such as Argan, sweet almond, sesame, hibiscus, and sweet orange collaborate to create this powerful complex to really treat your scalp and hair issues. I love the idea that this product will help hair to grow and that I don't need to pop a pill to do so. I much prefer things the natural way and all of these oils are cold pressed and organically produced so you have the finest of luxury soaking into your locks. There are no silicones or parabens involved either, which just adds to the overall quality.

I've been using this once a week for the past month and I can tell you that I absolutely love this product. My scalp feels less irritated throughout the week and my hair smells totally divine, even after several washes. It feels more conditioned and in better health than it did a few weeks ago. Although it is preferred that you use a hot towel, I found this worked well on its own without anything to help it along. It made my hair softer and my roots have become less greasy.

It's so easy to apply as well, by simply flipping the cap and sprinkling the oils directly into sections of your hair. It's a little bit messy but a quick clean up with a baby wipe and the bottle is good again. I would recommend you store this product in your bathroom cabinet to prevent any spillages, or from perfuming your work clothes in your cupboard. I really like the flip cap and much prefer this to a pipette package instead.

It is recommended that you apply the oils sparingly and on to dry hair, which you can leave for just 30-40 minutes. However, I left mine on for a full day and rinsed it off in the evening and my hair was not greasy or limp, well more than normal but I did follow the instructions and use a clarifying shampoo to rinse it out. It didn't weigh my hair down but give it this strong perfumed fragrance which I personally loved getting a whiff off each time I moved my head around.

It does contain a very strong, pungent scent from all of the oils, which may not be to everyone's taste. You can definitely smell it around the house several hours later and as I mentioned, after several washes throughout the week. Although I have been getting a lot of compliments on the scent as people thought it was a new perfume.


Overall, I think it's a fabulous product and those who use multiple styling products on their hair during the week, whether from a canister or a hair straightener, should consider trying this to keep hair healthy and treat the most important part of hair growth, the scalp. With so many of us using and relying on dry shampoos nowadays, we do get a lot of build up of product and irritation from the consistent use but I found with using this oil, it's really helped to keep it calm and soothe my dry scalp to peace.

Just think of all the vitamins, fatty acids and amino acids your body will be absorbing, instead of silicones, parabens or SLS. It's a much healthier option to some of what other brands are offering. I have tried several oils and masks in the past and can attest to the quality of this product and that it actually does work.

I'll check back with you all once I've finished the bottle and let you know if I've seen any more improvements or I feel it's really helped my hair to grow. I've got just over half a bottle full left after 4 rather hefty uses and I intend to keep you updated as I go. It's so luxurious and I've really enjoyed having this little bottle of magical oils to use at the weekends whilst I pamper myself after a long hard week of work.

Let me know if you've tried Roots & Rituals products before and what you thought of them. Do you prefer a more natural approach to hair treatments or have I perhaps convinced you to try the conditioning oil for yourself?


Roots & Rituals deep conditioning oil £15-99 for 100ml Available here

*Pr Sample


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign