Pages

2.7.15

JUNE BEAUTY FAVOURITES '15


I kind of feel like we're saying goodbye to summer already but at the same time hoping summer begins this month because the weather has been rather terrible of late. I think we had about 3 days of gorgeous weather and the rest of the time it's just been grey and raining - how miserable? However, June was a fantastic month for discovering amazing products and as always I love to share my thoughts on them with all of you.


Primark Nude Lipstick and Liner
P.S Love Lip liner 01 £1-00 + Lipstick £1-50

I was totally blown away last month when I discovered these two fabulous products from Primark. Together they cost just £2-50 and I wasn't expecting much of a result but I was more than pleasantly surprised with each of them and have become quite obsessed with both of these lip products. The creamy finish of the lip liner means zero dragging or drying out of the lips and is a perfect peach nude, which helps make teeth look a lot whiter. I've loved using the lip liner more and wear it every time I do my makeup, without fail. The lipstick, being pinker is such a pretty topping and leaves lips feeling smooth and hydrated. For more information and swatches you can read my entire review about these products right over here. But you have to get them, they are just fabulous!

For All My Eternity Gradual 10 Tan
£17-99 Available From FAME

I think I mention a new tanning product every month but a few weeks ago I was sent this beautifully luxurious gradual tan from for all my eternity and I totally fell in love with it. During the warmer months I naturally gravitate towards using a gradual tanning product to build a glow, rather than my other ones. I love this gradual tan for its nourishing and natural ingredients which doesn't leave a tacky residue but absorbs quickly into skin, developing into the lightest glow. It's far from orange and is so light you can use it several days in a row without looking muddy. Of course there is a fake tan scent but is very little in pungency and doesn't stink out the bed or your clothing, which is always a bonus in my books. It's totally organic and full of good, paraben- free fantastic ingredients for your skin, I totally recommend it. Read the whole post here.
Mitchum Pure Fresh Stick Deodorant
£3-35 Available From Superdrug

I know this is a bit of an odd one to feature but it truly has been a favourite over the past few weeks. I'd heard so many good things about Mitchum products and I really wanted to try a new deodorant and I'm so glad I did because I love this stuff. It smells so good and keeps you feeling fresh all day long. You don't have to wait around for the product to dry and it's so quick and easy to use. I much prefer using this now to my old sure cream deodorant which took ages to soak into the skin. I'm not a very sweaty person but this stuff works a treat when you do have to be more active, especially for the gym or yoga workouts! 

Garnier Miracle Skin Cream for Dry Skin
£12-99 Available From Superdrug

I talked about this product in my summer essentials post not too long ago but it's been more of an obsession than a favourite. I could not get enough of this miracle skin cream because of the beautiful glow it gave my skin and of course the tinted colour it gave to my skin. The cream has tiny salt grain sized beads which break upon massage and create a beautiful warm glow and gives a small amount of coverage. I've been wearing this non-stop when tanned and much prefers it to my old Garnier BB cream instead. This product is non-greasy and lasts all day long. If you would like me to talk about this product in a post with swatches please let me know.

Doll White Teeth Whitening Strips
£19-99 Available From Site

If you're looking to have a whiter brighter smile without handing out hundreds of pounds, making an appointment and sitting with a machine attached to your mouth for a hour, then I totally suggest trying these fabulous strips. I was so lucky to have been sent these for review but discovered fantastic results within the first week. Now these won't give you Hollywood whites but will remove tea or coffee stains and brighten teeth to a certain degree. They didn't have any horrible taste and the gel strips were easy to both use and remove. I really liked them and my teeth look all the better for it, I will definitely be purchasing more because they are peroxide free and work so well. See my before and after pictures here.
Garnier Micellar Water For Combination/Sensitive Skin
£4-99 Available From Superdrug

I have a very interesting post coming up in which I discuss my experience with the original Garnier micellar water in comparison to this one. It's very interesting and I hope that you find the information helpful in some way. I broke out so bad with the pink capped bottle of micellar water but this green one hasn't done a thing and removes my eye makeup and waterproof products like a dream. I've loved using this product and think it's fabulous for the price as well as doing a good job at removing the top layer of my makeup before cleansing my skin with my magnitone. It's very gentle on the skin and melts products off without having to rub or tug at the skin. The best part is that it's paraben-free!

W7 in the Buff: Lightly Toasted Shadow Palette
£4-66 Available From Pharmacies and SaveOnMakeup

If you love your neutral eye shadow palettes then this should definitely be on your next shopping trip list, search high and low for this product because it's totally worth it! I was lucky enough to work with saveonmakeup.co.uk a while ago and they sent me this palette. I didn't think it was going to be all that but to my surprise, it's absolutely awesome. There are 12 eye shadows within the palette and all are very pigmented, dusty but pigmented. The colours are amazing and range from shimmers to matte and you can create so many different looks with it. I love it and haven't stopped using it; it's a total dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette, which is great if you're on a tight budget!

We've come to the end of another favourite post once more and I truly hope you enjoyed reading this and seeing what I've been really into. These products proved fabulous to me throughout June and I would recommend them all.

Please let me know what your faves were and don't forget to click on the links to take you straight to the products listed above, as well as full review posts. Take care; I'll see you at the end of July for another episode of monthly favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign