SUMMER SUPERDRUG HAUL #3


It's that time again, where I share some of my recent purchases with you all from Superdrug. The last two of these have gone down really well and you seem to really like them and so I've decided to continue making these Superdrug haul-style posts; as I myself really enjoy creating them!

As always is the case, I just needed to pick up a few essentials and perhaps purchased more than intended but left the shop with a huge grin on my face with all the amazing deals and offers I got on most of my basketful of products.

Every Summer I like to switch up my moisturiser to a much lighter textured and fresh scented one, instead of my usual body butter types. Over the past 3 years I've reached for the Nivea pure and Natural body milk for dry skin and it's still a firm favourite. I'm a huge fan of the Pure and Natural range to begin with but I love this moisturiser. Unfortunately I picked up the wrong one and didn't realise until I had gotten home but it worked out well because I actually really like this one too, it's just a bit heavier than the milk but still has that wonderful fresh scent. It doesn't contain any parabens, silicones, mineral oils or colorants and it was on offer for just £2-49! 

It wouldn't be summer without a bottle of my beloved Dove Summer glow in the medium to dark shade. I've used this for about 4 or 5 years now and it never fails to deliver the perfect results each time. I much prefer using a gradual tan during the summer and if we don't get the beautiful weather to build a real tan, I will use this to give my skin a glow throughout the season. It's very nourishing for dry skin types and I am so fond of the funky smell and it just reminds me of the trips and events from the past summers. I absolutely adore this product and highly recommend it! As you can imagine, I was absolutely delighted to find that there was more than a half price off deal and I picked it up for just £2-59 when I was in store. 

I recently ran out of my eye makeup remover from Nivea and decided to give the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water a go instead. I've previously tried the pink bottled version but it always gives me huge, sore spots after each use and so I decided to pick up the green bottle instead. It works really well and I will be doing a full on review about my experience in the not too distant future, so be on the lookout for that post! This was just £4-99 for a huge 400ml bottle and will last me much longer than my usual eye makeup cleanser for sure!

I don't like to change up my shampoo and conditioner too often but recently I was forced too after my usual combination had started to give me some unwanted issues. I was using the Herbal Essences Naked Volume range for the past 6-7 months and it just totally dried out my scalp. As soon as I switched the L'Oreal Elvive Fibrology range the itching and dryness stopped and I still had lots of volume in my hair, as well as it being shinier and not as frazzled looking. I don't know what they put in the stuff but it's absolutely amazing and I won't be changing from it any time soon! I always buy the massive bottles and the shampoo and conditioner were just £3-99 each. Let me know if you'd like to see a post about them!

Dry shampoo is an absolute essential and I've wanted to try the Batiste 'Heavenly Volume' for ages now and had to since it was right in front of me. I love a bit of texture in my hair for styling and creating beach waves during the summer, so it was the perfect fit for me. It smells divine and really does give that gritty texture to your hair, to help boost the roots and hold your messy buns in place. This was £3-99 for a 200ml canister and in my humble opinion you just can't beat Batiste. I've used the brand since way before dry shampoo was a thing and anyone really knew about it, it's truly the best for my hair type, which is quite greasy at the roots and dry at the ends.

I needed a new deodorant and I've heard nothing but good things about the Mitchum range and I grabbed the Mitchum Pure fresh deodorant stick so that I wouldn't have to wait around for my armpits to dry. Sticks are much better for the summertime in my opinion and this one smells amazing. The best part was that it was on offer for just £1-66 and I would definitely purchase it again.

I love tinted moisturiser and especially so for my dry skin. I actually didn't know anything about this product until my sister talked about it and recommended it. The Garnier Miracle face cream for dry skin is absolutely amazing and contains these tiny little pigments of colour to give the lightest of coverage as well as a glow. It also contains amazing ingredients such as Vitamin E, C B5 and pro-retinol and I couldn't be happier with it. I will be talking about it in a post soon so you can find out more but I managed to get it on offer for £8-65 instead of the usual £12-99. It's a fabulous product to have and really helps nourish skin as well as protect it with its SPF of 20.

I decided to snap up one of the MUA Luxe whipped velvet blushes in 'Rococo' which is a very pale pink and barely detectable on the skin when I have a tan. I actually don't like it and don't think I would want to purchase another. It just didn't last and it moved my foundation around like crazy! This was just £3.

Of course no trip would be complete without grabbing a nail polish from Barry M and this time I went for a shade called 'Fondant' . It's an amazing pale pink-lilac colour which I really like and is so different to any other nail polish I own. It looks amazing with a tan and lasted a good few days before chipping and needing removed. It's so cute and I'll try and do a nail swatch or two in a blog post for you to see it on. It's so girly and pretty and the best part is that they are so affordable at just £3-99 each.

The end. Thanks for coming and having a nosey to see what I recently got from Superdrug and do feel free to let me know if you pick up any of these things for yourself and what you're thought are.
Have a fabulous weekend and try not to spend too much!

Comments

Popular Posts