Pages

2.6.15

NIVEA PURE AND NATURAL NIGHT CREAM


I never used to believe in the whole 'you need a night cream' theory. To me a moisturiser was a moisturiser, regardless of its title. However, over the past month or two I have been experiencing a noticeable difference in the hydration levels of my skin and felt a real change.

It has changed my mind about how different a cream can be for day and night and that you should make the effort of finding one to suit your skin type.

I have quite dry skin on my face and neck and whilst I take really good care of it, its hard to keep it soft all of the time. But, since I started using the Nivea Pure and natural anti-wrinkle night cream, my skin has really improved.

I have always been a huge fan of the Pure and Natural range because they do not contain any parabens, silicones, colourants or mineral oils. It's not 100% organic but it makes a complete difference to your skin. I hate silicone in any kind of moisturiser for any part of the body because it simply creates an illusion rather than actually making a difference and is also very damaging to skin as well as your hair.

Nivea pure and natural anti-wrinkle night cream feels cooling on the skin and is much thicker than the day version, which I have used for over 3 years now. To me there is not a single budget brand out there that provides face creams with such an affordable price tag and that actually works.

It smells so refreshing and gives my skin that instant boost of hydration. I use this every single night before I sleep after having cleansed with my Magnitone and I wake with very smooth skin. Of course your face will feel tacky throughout the night but you are asleep and it personally does not bother me.

I totally recommend using it around the eye area as well because my dry under eyes are so much smoother and soft. My little, mid-twenty fine lines are beginning to show up with makeup in place and this cream has truly made such a difference. My concealer doesn't cake up like it used too or age me by 10 years.

So if you're on the hunt for a better moisturiser or willing to try the theory of using a night cream, I highly recommend this one. It contains lots of nourishing ingredients and is always on offer, so you can always get a great deal on it!

Nivea Pure & Natural Anti Ageing Night cream £8-49 Available from Tesco

2 comments:

  1. I used to use this all the time. Sometimes you can't beat a budget moisturiser x


    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope you can definitely cant, its great isnt it! x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign