SAVEONMAKEUP.CO.UK HAUL + FREE DISCOUNT CODE


I am so excited to be finally sharing this post with you all because today I not only have another beauty haul for you but I also have a discount code for a free gift with your next order from Saveonmakeup.

Saveonmakeup are a UK based website that sell all different amazing brands of makeup, including highend as well as highstreet. You can find products such as makeup, skincare, perfume, nail care and a bunch of cosmetic tools and all for a very affordable price. It's all with in a sensible budget and you can pick up some amazing brands for a lot less than you would normally elsewhere.

I was lucky enough to get to choose some of these amazing products and today I'm going to share with you what exactly you can get for just under £20!


My first pick was this amazing palette from W7 which I've been hearing quite a lot about recently. It's the 'In the Buff' lightly toasted palette and is a super affordable dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette and I was busting to get my hands on it. I haven't tried the Urban decay version but who cares when this palette contains the exact same shades. All that's different it the price tag and the names of the eye shadows. The quality is fantastic and I was completely surprised by just how pigmented the shadows were.

I was so excited to see that saveonmakeup were stocking this palette and I knew I had to get one to try it out. The colours are absolutely gorgeous and right up my street because I love my warm, neutral shades for everyday makeup looks. I will be doing a few makeup looks with this palette very soon, so keep an eye out!


I just couldn't help myself and knew I would be choosing a few nail polishes. I picked these fabulous colours from Sally Hansen and Maybelline because they are perfect for summer and I knew I would be doing a post about each of them. 

The Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in 'Pinch of Punch' is the most gorgeous, vibrant, pink-purple shade that is so shiny and completely opaque with just two coats. I've got a post ready to go with plenty of swatches of this colour for you to see very soon. I love it and it will definitely be worn over the summer time. This was my first time trying the hard as nails range from Sally Hansen and I intend to try more! They have quite a few more shades to choose from on the website.

Next up, we have the Maybelline forever strong in 'Hot Salsa' which is the most vibrant coral, orange-red shade I've ever owned and I absolutely adore it. I have had a few from the maybelline forever strong range and I really like them. The brush is easy to work with and it gave complete opacity with just coats. I like that they last a good few days before chipping and the colours are just gorgeous. I'm currently sporting this on my toenails and it looks amazing with my tan and some cute sandals. It's a shade to have for summer for sure!


I'm quite obsessed with shades of peach, coral and lots of highlighting for spring/summer as I find them so flattering and easy to wear together.

I spotted the Maybelline dream bouncy blush in 'Peach satin' and decided to give it a go. They didn't exactly gain the best rep from bloggers but I really wanted one for myself and I was looking for a pretty new blush for this season. The colour is absolutely gorgeous and is super flattering to pale and tanned skin tones. It adds a subtle glow to the cheeks and I'm so happy that saveonmakeup have a few more to choose from. I think I would like to possibly try a few more but I've heard that this is the best shade to pick, we'll see.

I couldn't resist the Maybelline Master glaze in 'Bronzed blonde' cream stick highlighter. We don't have these over here in the UK yet but this website stocks all three shades and my heart did a little hop, skip, jump action when I seen it. I was so excited to get this and it looks absolutely gorgeous! I love highlighters and a product like this is just perfect and easy to apply. I'll be doing a post all about these things for sure but definitely about this product, with plenty of swatches. There are a few other shades to choose from to suit your skin tone and preferences.


Everybody and their mother raves about the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and I've always wanted to try it. This is a 30ml size which is just perfect to pop in my handbag and use on the go. I was so happy to see this on the website and decided it would be worth a try.

It smells amazing, very lemon like with a herbal twist, very clinical and I feel like I know it from years ago. I think perhaps my mum or aunt had this around when I was a kid, I don't know but I totally recognize the scent and I really like it. It's a very thick balm to aid dry skin patches, lips and minor irritations.

Overall, I am so happy with everything and I can't believe how generous saveonmakeup were. I really love their website and I've had my eye on a few other things, which I will probably be picking up soon.

I really hope you enjoyed this little beauty haul today because I love having a nosey to see what others are buying and trying and I just had to share these in a post. 

Now for you, from the lovely team at Saveonmakeup - a fabulous discount code to get a few free gifts! Who doesn't love a free gift?

Just when you are about to put your order through add in the little 'Order notes' section type in 'FREE GIFT FROM GEMMA' and voila! you are done, it's that easy! Now go and have a little nosey around www.saveonmakeup.co.uk/ and see what takes your fancy. They stock so many amazing things, so you will be there for a while. I'd bring a cup of tea with you if I were you!

I would like to thank the lovely team and Gemma for allowing me to choose these fabulous products, I absolutely love your website and I will definitely be back for more, as well as spreading the word amongst friends and family.

Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy your little online shopping trip and free gifts, let me know what you get!

*PR Sample

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts