Pages

4.5.15

SALLY HANSEN 'PINCH OF PUNCH' NAIL POLISH


It's been a while since I got to swatch and chat about a nail polish from Sally Hansen and I'm so excited to share snaps of this gorgeous colour called 'Pinch of Punch'.




It's a fabulous pink-purple, with a glossy finish and is completely opaque with just 2 thin coats. I love this colour for summer and it looks absolutely amazing on all skin tones. It dried within 10 minutes and didn't chip over the first 24 hours, which is always a bonus for me.

It's such a bright, vibrant shade, which brings spring/summer to life and adds something extra to a basic monochrome outfit. I've been getting lots of compliments with this colour and it looks amazing with a little bit of a tan too. It's definitely a shade to take with you on your summer holidays!

Sally Hansen's pinch of punch looks fantastic on the nails and I love the shine it gives, there is absolutely no need for a top coat with this one. I will be wearing this one a lot over the next few weeks and whether you have short or long nails like moi, I think you should pick yourself up a bottle to see why I love it so much.

This is the first colour I've tried from the hard as nails xtreme wear range and I definitely plan on trying more. 

Let me know if you like these kind of blog posts and if you have any recommendations as to what shade I should be snapping up next! Have a fabulous week!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty barbie pink shade x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to combine books with beauty. Adds a bit more interest to a standard beauty haul post. I'm hopeless with fake tan. Would love to get to grips with it but I always end up looking streaky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm so glad you like it! I would bore myself if all I talked about was beauty products ^_^ I'm workin on a fake tan guide post, really hoping it helps fake tan newbies. Maybe it'll help you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign