Pages

6.5.15

NIKKI STARK SILVER RINGS




How beautiful and delicate are these silver rings? They are absolute perfection and I can't believe how special it makes me feel to know that these were handmade, it just adds something very special to a simple piece of jewellery.

Nikki Stark hand makes and crafts all of her own jewellery pieces here in the UK and creates some of the most beautiful intricately detailed rings and necklaces. She designs them with either sterling silver, gold or rose gold, so there is the perfect range of metals to choose from, to suit your individual style.

These rings may be minimalist and delicate but they are absolutely beautiful and I love her style of jewellery. They feel so lightweight and yet make such a stylish statement. They just sparkle and glisten in the spring sunshine and catch the eye. 

You can see from the photographs above the little detail and twist of each ring and I feel it really adds something totally unique to the pieces. There is a little hammered detailing to each ring and it means they catch the light even more so. They are ultra feminine, fashion forward and most important of all, comfortable and easy to wear. They fit perfectly and I cannot stop staring at them.

I highly recommend you at least check out her website if not purchase something for yourself. Nikki also creates midi rings and heart pendant necklaces which I absolutely love. You could get a relative or perhaps your other half to treat you to a beautiful piece for an upcoming birthday, anniversary or just as a special treat. Or why not treat yourself and purchase a new midi ring for yourself. I know a lot of girls who will love her designs as much as I do.

I couldn't choose a favourite ring because I love them both and they are never going to be taken off. They are just perfect and delicate and beautiful in every way. I absolutely adore Nikki Stark jewellery and will be looking to add some more of her designs to my collection over time. 

I feel like these are timeless pieces which can be worn again and again and without ever going out of style. I love the simplicity and they are just what I love in a ring. You can tell just how talented and skilled she is and I feel as if I'm wearing top designer pieces, In fact, I really am.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nikki for sending me these wonderful pieces, I am more than grateful. They are absolutely stunning and I am in absolute love with these delicate rings. Thank you so much!

If you would like to find out more or perhaps see more then I highly suggest you click and follow the links below. I love to see snaps on her Instagram account of her different Jewellery pieces!

Twitter: @NikkiAnneS
Pinterest: nikkiannestark


*PR Sample



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign