Pages

11.5.15

MAYBELLINE FOREVER STRONG' HOT SALSA' NAIL POLISH

 Maybelline Forever Strong Pro Nail Polish 'Hot Salsa' Available from SaveOnMakeup or Superdrug

How beautiful is this colour? It's so bright and in your face and will be an eye catcher at any barbecue or festival this summer.

I've had a few of the Maybelline forever strong range before but not this colour and I'm raging I didn't try it before. It's so loud and is the brightest coral, orange- red I own. It's absolutely beautiful and it took just two coats for complete opacity and it set within 10 minutes. 

It really is such a lively colour and I think it looks amazing on all different skin tones as well as length of nails. I even have it on my toes too and they stand out and look amazing with a simple pair of sandals.

All the other shades that I've tried from this range have lasted me a good 3 days and so I'm hoping this will last as long. I love painting my nails and I like to do them twice a week so If they last that long I will be so happy. This is a shade that I will love wearing over the Summer and will look amazing with a tan. 

I'm absolutely loving the weather at the moment and all these bright and beautiful nail polishes are so much fun to wear and really add something to a simple outfit. It's fun wearing these shades and I highly suggest you pick this colour up, I promise you won't regret it!

*PR Sample

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from this range but this looks gorgeous!! I'll have to try it. Bet it looks great with a summer tan too : ) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babez it looks amazing with a tan!!! So bright and beauuuutiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign