DISCLAIMER



Over the past few months I have been lucky enough to work with some absolutely amazing brands and have been sent several PR samples.

Today I want to briefly discuss my - what I like to call - honesty policy and share with you important information with regards to this very hot topic amongst bloggers.

PR SAMPLES

From time to time I may be sent products to review on my blog. Please understand that this in no way affects my review or thoughts. No sample, brand or demands will change my mind and I will always be honest with my readers. I promise to disclose in future whether or not I have indeed been sent a product within the blog post itself. Always look for the little *PR Sample note but be sure that I will not be coerced into saying anything other than what I truly feel about said product. All text has and always will be written myself as well as photographs featured.

SPONSORSHIP

Please note that I will always disclose in a post whether or not I have been sponsored. Again this does not affect how I will review the product. I am always happy to review items that are sent and sponsored but will not be swayed with money to say particular things in the review. 
I will always let you know what products or posts I am being sponsored for, to keep my honesty policy as true as it can be.

Comments

Popular Posts