NATURAL COLLECTION 'BARLEY' EYESHADOW


Natural Collection makeup can be quite nice and I've found some great little gems from the range over the years.

They are an unbelievably affordable brand found across Boots UK stores and one in which you will probably be heading to, after you read this post.

I love to wear shades of gold, copper and bronze on my eyes- whether matte or shimmer all depends on the day and how I'm feeling.  I have very blue eyes and I find these colours flatter me best and tend to make me look more awake.

This eye shadow known as Barley is a beautiful gold with a mix of pale and warm shimmer, which makes it quite unique. The particles are quite fine and are very easy to blend. But that's not why I'm talking about this eye shadow today. I'm talking about this eye shadow because of how beautiful it is to use as a highlight on the tops of your cheekbones, bridge of nose and under the brows. It's absolutely stunning and adds a real summer holiday glow to your overall look. It may be golden but pale skin can totally get away with it as with those who like to tan, as I do.

It catches the light beautifully and I have to thank the gorgeous Lydia Millen from YouTube who recommended this. I am totally obsessed with this and I wear it each time I put on my makeup; the results are quite ethereal and I love it. It will be amazing to wear over the summer when the sun is shining its brightest.

The best part of all of this is that it only costs £1-99! It's a total bargain and a beautiful multi-use product to have in your makeup collection. You can wear it all over your face and on your collarbones to really help get your glow on. I would even pop some of this into my hand cream and blend onto the backs of my hands when I'm photographing jewellery for blog posts too.

You have to get this shade and try it for yourself, I promise you won't regret it and please let me know if you do!

Comments

Popular Posts