MAKEUPNAILSTAN.CO.UK BEAUTY HAUL


Makeup, nails and tan are all the things I absolutely love, so when I was offered a chance to work with the website, I knew I had to jump at it. 
If you love all these things too then I highly suggest you check out their website because you will absolutely love it. 

They sell tons of BH cosmetics products, which are so difficult to get your hands on over here in the UK, but with this new website you can be sure to find lots of their products to try. They have palettes galore and I have my eye on a few more bits and pieces. I know a lot of girls who are going to just fall in love with this brand new website because you can try as much BH cosmetics until your hearts content. It's great to have it readily available here in the UK, I personally am so excited to finally have my hands on some BH products and now I can get to showing you what a lovely package I was sent!



How gorgeous is this palette? The special Occassion palette comes with 30 different eyeshadows including matte and shimmer shades. They are all about the size of a five pence coin and are just beautiful. There are enough shades to choose from depending on the look you're going for. You can totally create an everyday soft look and then go crazy and smokey dark, for night time. 

There are 9 cheek products- including a highlighter, bronzer and 7 blushes to choose from. They are all quite pigmented so a light hand is needed when applying. All the colours are so bright and gorgeous and they last really well throughout the day, I didn't need to top up once. The highlighter is just stunning and I knew we were going to be new best friends, right from the first use.

I am absolutely loving this palette and having so much makeup to play with in one big compact is great. I haven't stopped using this palette since I got it; its so pretty and the colours are fabulous. 

I also recieved a bright pink lipliner by BH cosmetics called 'Candy' and it's absolutely amazing. It lasted absolutely ages on my lips and was hard to remove- that's the kind of lip liner I love. The lipliners are so affordable too and I can see myself stocking up on plenty more.

I will be doing a few blogposts over the coming weeks, creating different looks to show you how everything looks on and what the pigmentation is like with plenty of swatches and snaps to go along. So, don't worry if you want to see more or know more, I am working on it as we speak! Let me know if there are any particular looks you would like me to create from the palette.


I was also sent a full sized bottle of the Ambermist instant tanning mousse and the brush to go along with it. I am a huge fake tan lover as most of you will know and I will be most definitely testing this out and doing a review post for you all to find out what it's like. You know I love a paraben free, not animal tested tan, so I am very excited to try this, especially because it's a nice medium colour.

I cannot believe they also sent me out the body brush with the tan, this means that I can get an airbrush finish and apply to my hands, ankles and feet with complete ease. It's intended to contour the body and even add in a six pack (giggles) I'm not fond of a six pack look on my body, but contouring the face, legs and arms will be so much fun for spring/summer. I can't wait to show this tan off and I will be sharing plenty of snaps in a blogpost soon!

Overall, I am so happy and so thrilled with everything that was sent to me and I am most greateful for it all. The website features a lot more products such as glitters, studs and stamps for nail art design. I think you will love this website as much as I do and will probably be snapping up some BH cosmetics for yourselves.

I highly recommend the website, not because I was gifted these things but because they sell a lot of incredibly great products and more of which I myself intend to try. I definitely have my eyes on the contour palette by BH and of course as I said the lipliners too.

I just want to say a massive thank you to the lovely company and team who are so friendly and were so generous to send me such fabulous products. I am so, so grateful and so excited! Thankyou!

I cannot wait to share more about each of these beauty products with you, but for now you can go and check out the website and or follow them on their social media. Links are below for handiness.

 Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have about any of these products or the website.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I wish you all a fabulous day!


*PR Sample

Comments

Popular Posts