FAVOURITE CREAM EYESHADOWS


I love makeup and I love how it makes me feel, as well as look but I can't stand making a lot of effort during a normal weekday. I like simple, natural and pretty makeup looks during the week and I like it to be quick and easy. 
I don't mind making an effort with my base products since I have troublesome skin but when it comes to my eyes, liquid liner and smokey eyes, for me it can be just too fussy- especially first thing in the morning.

Cream eye shadows are perfect for a quick, fuss free and flattering eye look. They are so uncomplicated, easy to apply and last well throughout the day. It's great just popping one singular shadow on the lids and blending with fingers, because it saves so much time and effort.

If you're like me and you love simple methods and flattering shades for your eyes then you've come to the right place. Today I want to share 5 of my new and very favourite cream shadow products that I use every time I wear make-up and apply it at a rather unreasonable hour of the morning. Please keep in mind that the shades I have chosen are warm tones to flatter my baby blues. However, these shades are so pretty and would look amazing on all eye colours too!

The Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo cream eye shadows have been a long time favourite of mine and there are plenty of shades in the range to choose from. My two most favourite and most complimentary to my blue eyes are 'On and on Bronze' from the original collection and 'Creamy beige' from the new line of leather effects. On and on bronze is just a beautiful, cool toned bronze, with a shimmer throughout and is perfect for everyday wear. It looks fantastic around the entirety of my eyes to create a subtle bronze smokey look.
Creamy beige is a beautiful matte shade without shimmer and is a warm, camel shade that looks so natural and pretty on the eyes. It reminds me of a shade that the Olsen twins would wear, it's gorgeous and I love the new leather effect line; I intend to snap up more.

NYC colour cream stick eye shadows are new to my collection and only recently, but they are just stunning and I really like the quality of the products. I picked up two shades from Superdrug- 'Wall Street Bronze' and 'Tribecca Taupe'. Wall street bronze is another bronze shade; however it is much warmer than the Maybelline colour tattoo in 'on and on bronze'. It is also has a shimmer throughout and is very pigmented.  Tribecca taupe is a matte colour with a cool toned vibe that I just love. It's a gorgeous shade that looks amazing during the daytime as well as night.

Finally, I bring you to my last cream eye shadow which is from Rimmel Kate and is the cream stick in 'Rose Gold' It's the most beautiful rose gold eye shadow I have tried thus far. I am in love with this particular one and I've been wearing it every day and receiving plenty of compliments to go along. It's a beautiful warm orange -pink shade with a slight shimmer, which is very fine and not overbearing. This colour looks gorgeous around the entire eye with lots of mascara; it really flatters my eyes and makes the blue stand out.

I'm absolutely in love with these cream eye shadows and all my typical shadow palettes have been put into my Muji storage cases. It's just so handy having a few of these in the make-up bag ready to chuck on for the day. I find them so easy to work with and all are so beautiful, as well as long lasting. They are all so affordable too and won't break your bank account, so you can get a lot more if you wanted too.

You can pop a shade on and blend out with your fingers and you can create a quick smoky eye if you wanted too. I prefer one singular shade for an everyday look but you could go crazy and mix shades as well.

They last on my lids all day long and without creasing and that just makes them even more fantastic. These are way too convenient and I would like to get more to have in my collection.

I hope you enjoyed reading this post. Let me know what some of your favourite cream eye shadows are and if you have any to recommend!

Comments

  1. I've never tried the colour tattoo ones but most people say they are good. I use the Max Factor cream eye shadows (can't remember the exact name of them) - which look very similar actually. :)

    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the maybelline tattoo's they are very good. Never tried any of the max factor though, perhaps I should! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up the NYC Shadow Stick, sadly I only have swatched it and its lovely. I can't use it yet due to my Accutane treatment that I'm on - sadly I haven't been able to wear any makeup! But I'm looking forward to having this in my collection to try as soon as I can! Amazing post beautiful :)


    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Hope that your treatment is a big success and you can wear makeup again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts