APRIL FAVOURITES '15


Hello My Lovelies! So how did April go for you? It was a pretty exciting month for me with lots of exciting brand collaborations and of course I can't forget the beautiful weather.

It's time for me to share my most favourite and used things for the month and I have a few new bits n pieces, to chat about this time round.

Mhairi McFarlane's 'It's not me it's you' Novel absolutely killed it this month and was a fantastic read. It's quirky, funny and romantic and kept me going for just 4 days! I could not put this book down, I just wanted to find out what was going to happen next and she kept you going right until the final chapter. It was so engaging and funny and I really want to read her other books; this was just outstanding and I highly recommend you pick yourself up a copy, especially if you love comedy and romance. A proper review will be coming soon! - Available from Amazon 

I've been quite obsessed with using almond oil for a number of ailments this month. It's very hydrating but not as heavy as a lot of other oils can be. I've been putting this on my scalp around my hairline to heal up some dry patches, as well as using it on my cuticles, heels of feet and mixing 2-3 drops in with my night time moisturiser before hopping into bed. It's really helped and I plan on doing a post all about it's different uses and wonderful properties pretty soon, so be on the lookout for that. Available From Superdrug

The Kate Moss Cream stick eye shadow for Rimmel in 'Rose Gold' has been reached for time and time again this month. It looks like a bright orange when first applied but as you blend it out with your finger it starts to look much more like a pale rose gold shade. It's absolutely beautiful and flatters blue eyes like nothing else. It has a little bit of shimmer running throughout which catches the light and looks so pretty. I love cream eye shadow products, they are fool proof, quick and easy to apply and last all day long! - Available from Superdrug

My favourite lip combo this month has to be with using Rimmel 'Spice' lip liner and Natural collection's moisture shine lipstick in 'Rose Petal' together they create the most perfect peach-nude lip colour and is super flattering. It looks amazing when paired with simple makeup for daytime or more intense date night looks. Both products are crazy affordable and I absolutely love both of these products. -Available from Boots

I have a post all ready to go about my pink magnitone lucid cleansing device, so I won't go into too much detail, but it's been just amazing. I actually won this in a competition with my showcase on twitter and could not believe it. It's been autographed by Pixie lott too and I was completely shocked! I never win anything. But the long story short is that my skin had the worst breakout ever and then slowly cleared and my skin is much smoother. It's not a miracle worker but it's changing my skin with every use and I can see the difference, as well as feel it! - Available from Magnitone Website

You all know how much I love fake tan and I decided to test out the Sunkissed dark Mousse. I absolutely adore their rapid tan which you can read all about here. However, I really liked this tan as well and thought it to be one of the better dark tans that I've tried. I totally forgot to take pictures for an upcoming review but I will have them done for you soon. I love reviewing tans and apparently you love reading them too, they are one of my most read beauty posts here on LankyLaurasWay - Available from Superdrug

The last thing I want to share with you is the Vaseline Spray and go moisturiser in 'Aloe fresh'. I've really enjoyed using this every morning before putting my clothes on for the day and I find it so quick and easy to use. The only thing that kills me about using it is that there are parabens within the product. So I plan to use this up and then find something else with a fresh scent and without the harsh chemicals. It smells absolutely divine and I've been wanting to try this for ages and when I saw it for just £1-99 in B&M's, I couldn't resist. It's really lovely and lightweight for everyday use too.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and I wish you all a lovely day and month ahead. Let me know if you like these kinds of blog posts and what you're favourite products were for April! 

Comments

Popular Posts