NYC COLOUR 'PEACH POPSICLES' NAIL POLISH


It's officially springtime and that means it's time to get bright and stash away the dark nail polishes.
Of course I probably won't because I am a bit of a rebel and will still wear burgundy and navy blues throughout the warmer weeks ahead.

Today I want to share this gorgeous nail varnish from NYC colours quick drying range. It's a crazy, vibrant peach shade called 'Peach Popsicle' and it's making my mouth water just thinking about it.
I can only hope the pictures do it justice because it's absolutely amazing and I haven't stopped staring at my nails since I applied it. It just screams springtime, doesn't it?

It took two thin coats for complete opacity and set within 5 minutes- something I think everyone appreciates when it comes to patience with nail painting. It didn't chip within the first 24 hours either and if a nail varnish can do just that, then I'm happy.

It really livens up pale skin tones and is an absolute must-have shade for avid self tan users like myself. Peach Popsicle is the perfect shade for those who like to make a bit of a statement when it comes to nails and others that just love a crazy, bright colour, whatever the season.

I absolutely love NYC nail varnishes because they are so affordable and that always means you can have more. They are such great quality, great price and have a fantastic amount of shades to choose from year round.
I'm always picking up a new shade here and there when a counter is nearby.

This is my new favourite nail polish and is one that I will be wearing lots from spring- right through summertime. It's a shade everyone should have in their stash. This will add some serious personality to any outfit and brighten up your day. Just imagine this colour peaking out of your open toe boots, heels and sandals.

My advice is that when you're out on your next shopping trip, make it a priority to snap this up because I have a feeling you will love this just as much as I do. 

Comments

  1. Love love love this colour! Its such a perfect spring shade!! btw your nails are such a gorgeous shape! x
    http://aislingsbeautybytes.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! It really is amazing! :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts