PERF POUT COMBO


Hi Everyone,

Today I want to share two of my absolute favourite lip products of late that I just can't get enough of.
It's my perfect lip product combo as they flatter my lips, make them look more plump and make my smile look brighter because of the flattering shades.

Both products I'm going to share are from the high street, meaning affordable products and easy access as you find them in both Boots stores as well as Superdrug. I personally get a lot of my beauty products from both these places and that's why I always mention them for my UK readers.

Step 1  
Is where I line my lips, something that I never used to do, but recently learnt how much of a difference it makes to the shape and size of my lips as well as the longevity of my lipstick. 
This particular lip liner is from Rimmel and is from their Exaggerate line in the popular shade 'Eastend Snob' a warm pink shade with just a hint of brown to keep it looking natural. 
I have been loving this liner so much I reach for it everyday and the compliments I've had about my lips is surreal. I have a rather small pout so I need all the help I can get and this certainly does the trick.

Step 2 
 My lipstick of choice is also by the brand Rimmel and is from their Lasting finish range in the shade 'Asia' a colour which I haven't really heard much about, but is the most gorgeous and perfect shade for this time of year. 
It has a very matte finish with absolutely zero shine or shimmer, which I personally like as it just adds to the fullness of my lips. Again it has a warm brown tone to it, with a pinky plum hint and I've been rocking it since I got it a few weeks ago. It quite matches the lip liner too and the finish it gives is one that I adore.


I just love how much fuller my pout is with these products as well as how much whiter my teeth look. 

As for the longevity of the products I say after an hour of eating or drinking the lipliner is still in place and the lipstick is all I need to touch up during the day.

Such quality products that are really inexpensive is always something I admire in a brand and Rimmel have been in my Good books of late, especially with these two latest additions to my collection. 

I highly recommend both products as I believe they will suit all skin tones and hair colours, they are both universally flattering shades that will make your lips the hot topic of your co-workers and friends over lunch. 
Let me know if you try them!


Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner ' Eastend Snob' £3-99 Available from Superdrug

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick 'Asia' £4-99 Available from Superdrug

Comments

Popular Posts