BOURJOIS ROUGE EDITION VELVET LIPSTICK IN NUDE-IST


The Bourjois Rouge edition velvet liquid Lipsticks have been out for quite some time now, but resume to be still as popular. 

I picked up the shade Nude-ist last month and have been completely obsessed with its colour and finish. It's the perfect your lips but better shade, but can be made darker in colour by adding more layers of product. It's the perfect Autumnal shade of lipstick that will work with your bronze, golds and plum shades of shadows and blushers. 

 
The texture is smooth like a mousse when your first apply, but just give it a few seconds and watch it turn into a matte velvet finish, that will last you a really long time. You certainly don't need to top up too much during the day as it really grips and lasts well throughout lunch as well as glasses of water.

It's such a flattering product that I've had lots of compliments about while wearing and believe it to plump my lips up to look a little bigger and more perfect in shape.


I will say that after wearing this over a few days my lips started to feel tight and so I've begun pressing a small amount of lip balm over the top, centre of my lips and that made it much more comfortable to wear. Also don't be put off by the weird scent, it wears off shortly after and then it's fine.

It's such a fantastic product and I wish they had more nude- like shades to offer, since most of them are more on the brighter, vibrant side. I wonder if they will bring out an Autumn range with plums, deep reds and a few mauve/nude shades. I will be the first to get my hands on them if they do because I really like this product and I need more for my collection.

I rate it 4.5/5

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick Shade 07 Nude-ist £8-99 Available from Boots

Comments

Popular Posts