Pages

6.7.14

A WEEK WITH BRIDGET JONES 'MAD ABOUT THE BOY'






































At the beginning of last week I made a little trip to ASDA, one of my absolutely favourite places to shop.

During my little trip, I came across the book section which I regularly visit but never buy anything from. But recently I've gotten into the whole mood to read, read, and read. As soon as I saw this on the shelf I knew I had to have it!

I have read the other Bridget Jones Diaries and they made me laugh so hard, smile, cry and help me through the bad days. I knew I had to have this one to add to my collection - It just wouldn't be right.

I couldn't honestly wait to get stuck into the book, though it took me a while to settle down and allow myself to relax and forget everything around me, I began reading it and was immediately drawn in.

The wit, the emotion, the the food, the drunkenness, Daniel bloody Cleaver, Jude, Tom, all of them back again. It was just brilliant, a really good, funny, highly entertaining read. I absolutely loved the whole thing!

It took me a little over 4 days to finally finish it, mostly because at the same time did not want to finish it too quickly. When I really love a book, I purposely stop reading it as much as I can so I don't finish it too fast and then have nothing to look forward to or enjoy - madness but it works for moi!

I won't tell you any spoilers in case you want to read it, but I sincerely guarantee a lot of laughs, a naughty bit or two, perhaps some tears, romance, stupidity and the same old Bridget. I couldn't have enjoyed the book anymore than I did, I've even passed it around for the family to read.

It will cheer you up immensely and you won't be able to put it down and It's the perfect book to read over summer. I actually think I might have to read it again once I finish this other book I've started reading, it's that good!

Anyways, I hope you are all having a great Summer and enjoying yourself!

Bridget Jones 'Mad about The Boy' RRP £4-00 Asda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign