SALLY HANSEN COMPLETE MANICURE 'GO BANANAS'


Hi Everyone!

On my travels at the weekend I made a little pitstop to Gordon's Chemist, were they had a huge selection of the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polishes for only £3-49.

I would've bought all of them but this one stood out the most and I knew I would wear it a lot over Summertime. Plus I don't think my nail polish rack could hold that many more new polishes, clear out coming soon!

It has such a cute name 'Go Bananas' and is a very pale but bright lemon shade, not the typical colour I would go for but for some reason, I totally fell in love with it!


I don't tend to suit yellow, creams and pale lemon but with a tan it really stands out and I have to thank Cocoa Brown for making it possible for me to wear this shade without looking rather sallow.

I had to put this on as soon as I got home and found that 3 thin coats just about covered it, but could do with a white nail polish base before hand.
Though I can get away with how it is now, I must pick one up for the next time to make the colour really stand out.

The brush is also pretty amazing as it is rounded at the bottom, meaning I can get super close to my cuticles without making a mistake, giving me a lovely, neat finish.

It is such a pretty Summer lemon shade but has a finely milled pale shimmer running throughout, which makes it really unique and more fun. I just love it and think it so pretty.


I'm also quite happy because it's been 4 days and it hasn't even chipped and still looks as good as it did when it was first applied, making me want to try more of these polishes.

If you have ever tried any of the Sally Hansen manicure polishes and have any favourites let me know! I think I might just be willing to buy more because it's so good!

Laura

x

Comments

Popular Posts