Pages

18.11.13

FAVOURITE EYESHADOW PALETTE: MUA UNDRESS MEE TOO


Hi everyone,

I have always been a big fan of the infamous MUA Superdrug makeup brand. It's great for beginners and easy on the old bank account.

I have never been a big eye shadow wearer and the only time I really like to wear it is for filming my YouTube videos.
I'm more about the lashes than the shadows but since this little palette came into my life, I wear it non-stop, when I wear makeup.

I have owned several of the MUA palettes and this by far is my favourite because it has a few matte shades thrown in, as well as shimmer.

It got a good mix of cool and warm shades so a variation of eye looks from one palette are made possible.
The ridiculous thing about this palette is that it only costs £4-00! and is exclusively available from Superdrug.

If you're on a tight budget and looking a fairly decent range of eyeshadows in one palette and you love neutrals, then this could be one for you to try out.
Sure, who cares if you don't like it, it was less than a fiver and didn't break your bank balance.

The quality of the eyeshadows really aren't that bad either, although I will say the shades 'Reveal' 'Naked' and the black matte shade 'Corrupt' don't give much pay off. 
As for the rest of the shades, they are fine and I don't have any problems with them at all.


I have owned this for absolute months, probably close to when it first came out and I can't believe I have never given it its own blog post.

I really like it, its my go to palette, not that I own much makeup, but this is just great and easily replaceable.
So the days I'm wearing makeup you can be guaranteed I probably most likely have used this palette for my eye look.

In fact, recently I filmed a makeup look for my channel predominantly using 'Fiery' a warm copper shade, as my autumn inspired eyes. Which you can watch here: LankyLaurasWay





What else can I say except this palette is awesome, even my family try to nick it on me. I highly recommend trying it! 

I've also heard on the sly that MUA are bringing out an all matte eyeshadow palette and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that next! Or is it already out? I better go check... 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this little blogpost, take care and we'll chat again soon

Laura

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign