Pages

19.2.13

♥ BARRY M GELLY POLISH 'GREENBERRY' ♥





 Hi everyone,

Just a quick little post for you today!

 Recently Barry M took on the new obsession of having Gel style nails with the inspiration of exotic fruits, and came out with a brand new range.

There are so many gorgeous new shades oranges, pinks and dark greens and blues, but this one totally stood out for me. It was practically screaming my name, its such a beautiful, slightly neon, turquoise colour.

I applied two coats and I was good to go, super shiny and they really do look like gel nails especially when the sun hits them. I'm not a huge fan of green nails but I absolutely love this colour and am in no doubt that people will go crazy for these nail polishes. Cheap and cheerful retailing for a small cost of £3-99 and are currently on offer in Superdrug 2 for £6-00! I have to say I will be buying more, I have my eye on another shade known as Blueberry, its like a periwinkle blue and so pretty.

These shades will be perfect for Spring and summer, bright and cheerful!

Laura
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Follow by Email

Copyright @ LankyLaurasWay. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign